Sunday, April 3, 2011

C4T Summary

During my comment for teachers post, I somehow can not figure out or even remember where I placed the summary comment I wrote on my first teacher. So I will be posting only one summary, SORRY!!!!


Post #2

I was assigned a blog titled Pondering Paige by Paige Vitulli Baggett. Here is a link to her blog!!! Check it out!!! http://ponderingpaige.blogspot.com/


 I posted: Hi Dr. Baggett!!!! I am commenting for an assignment in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really enjoyed reading this post and was inspired by M. Ricky  Trione's passion for his art. I love how he does not let his disability discourage him, instead it motivates him to create art in a different way. He is also setting an example to kids to not give up be be creative using the tools of fingers, paint and the use of technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment