Sunday, April 24, 2011

C4K 7,8,9,10

C4K #7 

Lesson Three – Saturday School

That’s right, I said Saturday school. In order to make up lost time from our snow days earlier this semester, we will be in school on Saturday this week. While the idea of a six day week completely mortifies my students, in the end it will be worth attending a six day week in order to get an extra day knocked off at the end of our school year…so live it up kiddos, you only go to school on Saturday once a year.
Mr. McClung
My Response:
Hi,
I am an EDM 310 student at the University of South Alabama and I was assigned your Lesson Learned Three- Saturday School. I must say, of Course the kids may think this is a terrible idea, but they don’t realize it will definitely pay off in the end. They want have to come back to school early from summer break and they will not get behind on their class work. I really enjoy your posts.

C4K #10



Clippers vs. Mavericks




Last Wednesday, I went to a basketball game. The Los Angeles Clippers played against the Dallas Mavericks. When the first quarter ended the Clippers were winning 28-23. After the first half the Mavericks were winning 48-46. The Mavericks were winning 75-70 after the third quarter. The final score was Mavericks 106, Clippers 100. How many points did each team score in the third quarter? J.J Barea from the Mavericks scored 22 points, grabbed 2 rebounds, had 6 assists, and took away 2 steals. Blake Griffin from the Clippers scored 25 points, grabbed 17 rebounds, got 3 assists, and took away 3 steals. 
My Response:

Hi Jaden.
My name is KaShondra Rudolph. I am a student at the University of South Alabama, whee I am studying to be a teacher. I really enjoyed you post. I personally have never attended a Clippers game, but from your statistics you posted, it seems that the game was very interesting. You also have great writing skills. Keep up the great work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment