Sunday, October 9, 2011

Project #10


I created my PLN using symbaloo. I enjoyed creating it and fund this to be a great organizer to help with my time management problems. My PLN consist of websites, from C4T, and other great sources such as ALEX and many social networks. I have them all arranged according to their importance by color. I have all of my Social networks in Blue. My class websites are in Red, and sites I shop on are in Green. I also have other random websites in White. This is a great tool that anyone can use!!!! I plan to continue expanding my PLN.

1 comment:

  1. KaShondra,
    I really like your idea to arrange different areas by color, this sounds like it would be so helpful. I also didn't think to put C4T or C4C on my PLN, that's a great idea. I think that the PLN is going to be such a helpful tool now that I understand the concept. I think students would benefit from having PLN's, I want my students to take full advantage of this free tool!
    Audrey Carrio

    ReplyDelete